Maile is a long time resident of Colorado and her practice focuses primarily on family law, civil, landlord/tenant matters and creditor/debtor matters. Maile is committed to providing high quality service and personal attention to her clients. Her focus is on guiding people through the legal system in a manner that is both beneficial and cost effective for the clients.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D.
- University of Colorado, Boulder, B.S. Business Management, Minor in Philosophy
- Colorado Bar Association
- Adams/Broomfield Bar Association
- Boulder Bar Association
- Boulder Interdisciplinary Committee
- Boulder Small Claims Mediation Project Volunteer
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) of Adams and Broomfield County,
Investor Relations Committe
- University of Denver – Sturm College of Law Mentoring Program
Admitted: Colorado, United States District Court, District of Colorado